Thursday, January 8, 2009

gratitude

Okay. I really appreciate those of you who are bringing wine to the WedSpags. It is SO much better than salad.

Remember when I had that big movement to have a seasonal drink that we could all share? I've failed miserably! I think that our winter drink was supposed to be peppermint schnapps in hot chocolate. Who wants to bring the schnapps next week? I'll make us some real cocoa on the stovetop and we will use skim milk and skip the big bowl of marinated cheese (read:all it is is mozzarella coated in olive oil. who thought of that?!?! so bad!). Because, even though I think all of us ladies are fabulously gorgeous and ballerina thin, I want it to be a long, long time before we all sit around my table and complain about how fat we are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to get completely bummed out that I can't attend one of these.

likeablelauren said...

i can bring Schnapps. I love going to the tax-free liquor outlets in Delaware on my lunch break anyway.

DNA said...

I'm w/Jori.