I have happily jumped on the bandwagon known as Wednesday Spaghetti!!!
Tonight was our first foray into the wonderful idea and tradition that is Wednesday Spaghetti, and I have posted a full recount on my blog, Seriously. No. Seriously.
Here's a synopsis...
Tonight we had 9 friends for a pot of spaghetti with sauce and meatballs... some garlic bread... watermelon... freeze pops... ice cream... brownies... and some extra treats brought by our guests... and we had SUCH a nice night. The kids played, the adults ate, the hamster had a workout and we can't wait to do it again next week.
Thanks to our guests for what you brought, but also for coming! What a great success!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
- Once again, I find myself unable to keep up with t...
- Wednesday Spaghetti with a twist
- Alright... so it isn't spaghetti, but...
- My Very First Wednesday Spaghetti!!!
- Have a Beautiful Weekend... and Never Forget...
- Good Food and Friends and a Great Cause!!
- What Really Matters
- Cooking Club
- sunday brunch
- Recipe: Pasta with goat cheese and asparagus
- ▼ June (10)